If you have been injured as a result of an accident, we can assist you in pursuing a claim. If you are over 18, you have 3 years from the date the accident to bring a claim and if under 18 years of age, until the age of 21.
We offer you a free initial consultation and can act under a “No Win No Fee” Conditional Fee Agreement. We can also arrange home visits for those clients who are unable to attend our offices.
You may have suffered an injury through participating in sports or watching sports and it may not be your fault. The law in sporting injuries is complex and our Lawyers can advise and represent you. Sporting injuries include:
- Accident in a gym or sports club
- Amateur footballers injured by late and dangerous illegal tackle
- Accident while playing Rugby
- Cycling accidents
- Accident on trampoline
- Faulty equipment provided to play the sport
- Sport Injuries may occur at School, College or an educational establishment such as University, work, council owned, private or public property.
It is important that you report the sport accident to any member of staff present, record the incident in the accident book, take personal details of your witnesses and photographs of the area where the sport injury occurred.
Our team is experienced in dealing with sport accident claims. If you have suffered injuries through a violent crime and it was not your fault, contact our personal injury team immediately:
Phone on 0161 376 4525
Email: email@example.com or
Submit your enquiry via our online form and we will contact you within 24 hours.