We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. However, if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the service you receive, complaint handling procedures are in place to manage your concerns. We aim to deal with any complaints promptly, fairly, openly and effectively.
We inform clients in writing at the outset of their matter of their right to complain and how complaints can be made.
It is the policy of the firm that:
- every complaint made by a client is reported and recorded centrally
- every complaint received is responded to appropriately
- the cause of the problem is identified
- appropriate redress is offered, and
- unsatisfactory procedures are corrected.
How to complain
If you have a complaint, please contact us with details of your complaint by letter, email or telephone. On receipt of your complaint, we will write to you setting out our complaints handling procedure, outlining the relevant stages and timescales.
A copy of our full written Complaints Policy and Procedure is available on request.